- Redesigned and enlarged torque carrying components, enabling you to handle the increased torque of "Even-Walled” and "Hard Rubber” power sections.
- Increased thrust and radial bearing capacity
- New & improved carbide coating to equip radial bearings with extended wear life
- Unique design to reduce stress concentration for madrel catch & bending stress on the madrel shaft
- Plus a redesigned stator connection that increases corrosion protection & reduces cracked threads
Native Navigation supplies motors that allow you to handle the most extreme drilling conditions easily, with the maximum rate of penetration.
- Mud Lubricated Bearing Pack
- High Strength Forged Alloy Steel Output Shaft
- Bearing Housing with screw-on stabilizer
- Through hardened thrust bearing races
- BlackTip premium upper and lower radial bearings
- Super Strong jaw clutch drive couplings
- Straight, fixed bend, or adjustable bent housing
- Customer selected power section from any manufacturer
- Crossover sub (top sub)
- Float Bored top subs
- Slick, integral blade, or welded blade stabilizers
- Flex shaft drive coupling for straight or bent motor applications
- Rotor catch
- Flow bypass rotor nozzle
For a quote on our systems please give us a call at (970) 424-5226 or click here to reach out to us online.